Friday, December 3, 2010

Get Inspired!

It's Dec. 3rd - and I've been been following  Tim Holtz as he reveals his 12 Tags of Christmas 2010.  It's SO inspiring!  If you haven't heard of Tim Holtz, or his "tag-a-looza" 12 Days of Christmas I encourage you to do so - no matter what style of art you play with.  It's messy and real and his demonstrational techniques are awesome - you see HOW he achieves these cool looks in his tags! 

I've had a cold these last 2 days - so I've been a little slow with starting to actually do a tag yet (I'm still unpacking my craft supplies), but today I feel inspired to at least get my work table cleaned off and supplies ready to go!  I'll be posting my pics of my tags as I catch up and I encourage you ALL to join me!  This is a great way to find a technqiue that you could use for your cards this year, or gift tags, or even make a few gifts! 

Lets all share our art! 
Karen

No comments: